Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Decent Day

Well another day has passed and yet again I had a very good day overall on the tables. Only played about an hour, but made a pretty good overall profit in that hour.

Once again I hit Pokerstars to play a $10 DON. Really didn't get any hands throughout the whole game, in fact I think I only broke 2k in chips one time the majority of the game I hovered around 1800. I tell you though, this game had to have the longest bubble I've seen in a sng. Think it took about 40 min to break through it. Now I don't know if the big stack was working with the other short stack or he just sucked that bad, but I swear he seemed to dump off 600 chips to the guy every other hand. However, I managed to survived and double my money.
Also had a bit of generosity given to me on PS from a friend which helped boost my BR quite a bit on there.

Pokerstars Bankroll: $159

Once again I sat at Players Only to play the $1/$2 nl tables. Don't know but for the most part the cash games here feel really soft to me. I sat with $120 and was up and down for a while when I got the following hand: UTG I get QQ and I raise it to $7 and get 1 caller, flop is KQ5 rainbow and I bet out $14 into a $17 pot, guy calls, so right now I'm putting him on AK, AQ or Kx, turn comes and it brings a 3 and I put in $ 40 the guy thinks and puts me all in, of course I'm happy to oblige and he flips over AK, the river is a meaningless A for him and I scooped up a nice $234 pot. Didn't stay long after that as fortunately it happend right as I was getting ready to call it a morning.

Players Only Bankroll: $244

Now Fulltilt is a spot that has just been killing me as of late. I jumped in a $3 k.o. game on their and well it just didn't go well, got AK 4 times and everytime I got murdered with it. Decided to go and sit with $10 on the cash tables and after about 25-30 min was up to $15 and just decided to call it a day. This is my favorite site, but I'm either red hot or ice cold here and that can be super frustrating!!!

Fulltilt Bankroll: $446

Some time in the next few weeks I'm going to load up $10-$20 on both UltimateBet and Cake Poker and try my luck on those sites.
Would like to get to where I'm able to pull out $100-$150 ea. month from ea. site and put it away for next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment