Friday, June 19, 2009

Ups and Downs

Just like any other day today was filled with ups and downs on the poker scene for me.

Players Only where I had been doing quite well, was not good to me today, nothing seemed to go my way and before I knew it I lost everything I had on that site. I won't be putting anymore on there so this is the last of the site you will here about from me unless there is some miracle involved.

Pokerstars which has been good to me was ok today I won another DON, but entered a $11 guarantee game and well that was anything but nice to me. First my AA gets cracked by a guy chasing, then my QQ, then 10 10 not long after that my KK got beat by 23. Nothing seemed to go right in that tourny at all! However the day wasn't bad and in the end I only lost $2.

Pokerstars Bankroll: $188

Fulltilt the one I love to hate, I tell you it started off bad for me on fulltilt. First I dropped almost $50 at the cash tables. Sat with $25 at two different tables and before I knew it I had $5 left, however I did manage to scratch back after a few hours and close that table out at $46. Now tournaments were killing me on fulltilt, so many I played so well and got beat by runner runner, it was getting so rediculous. Seemed like I was gonna end up dropping another $100 on fulltilt quickly when I finally struck some gold, lol. Played in a $6 90 man KO game and ended up taking first for over $100.

Fulltilt Bankroll: $610

Now I haven't done much reading or studying this weekend actually been spending 90% of the night hanging with the family and wrestling with my daughter, but I do have some books put to the side to read and catch up on also.

www.thepokerpod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment