Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some go up some go down

To say yesterday was a roller coaster for me would be a big understatement. I started off the day playing on Pokerstars, and honestly I had a pretty good day there. Been playing their $10 DONS, and cashing most all of the ones I've played. Yesterday was no different and in the end I finished the day up.

Pokerstars Bankroll: $204

Fulltilt and I had another back and forth day. It started off bad and just seemed to get worse and worse for me. It was suck out after suck out, which eventually led to bad decisions by me as I got upset more and more. However, eventually I got control of it and turned some things around, finishing 5th in a pretty big game and 1st in another. Over all a positive day on fulltilt.

Fulltilt Bankroll: $617

Now I still have a lot of things I need to work on, hopefully here shortly I'll begin work on my live play. I still have some books to go trhough and take some stuff from. Hopefully Cartel strategy sessions will start soon and those will help as well.

Know this is short, but gotta run.

www.thepokerpod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment